Unforgettable literature course


👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

😵 Unforgettable literature course😱

Dear friends, I am glad to see you again on my blog page, and today I would like to tell you about such an incredibly useful and interesting course like "The Art of Washi Paper in Japanese Rare Books" by Keio University.🌆


💢This course discusses the ancient techniques of paper making, as well as their further use in the form of books📚, which have survived to this day from the days of ancient Japan🎎. I was also struck by the openness of professors👴 such as Takahiro Sasaki of the Keio Institute of Oriental Classics and Dr. Makiko Shiroto, a Keio University alumnus and a member of the Washi Cultural Society🙆. These people were able to very clearly and understandably explain the whole essence and idea of ​​this business, with such enthusiasm that even an ordinary reader, like me, aroused interest in this ancient type of art🎨. Also, at the end of the course, upon reaching a certain mark🔍 in progress, you can receive a virtual certificate📓, which I did (I will attach a screenshot below as evidence). I hope I got at least a little interested in how the professors did it to me, and you want to know more about this art. I highly recommend this course for you to take because the information it contains is unique and if I were in your place, I would have already taken it through for a long time.. Your favorite blogger was with you, see you soon💋💅

👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹














Комментарии



  1. Hi!!! I Ilya, you have really nice post! Thank you for sharing ! I like your introduction, it was interesting to know about you a lot of information!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Book review "Gulliver's travels" by Jonathan Swift