💫 My  firs post💫
😵👻

  Hello everyone, my name is Ilya, I am 18 years old and I am from Russia🌃, the city of Moscow, and this is my new blog. 
  In it I will post my personal comments on courses, my essays😴, rules on English grammar, reviews of stories and news from my personal life👯. Also, I would like to share with you in this blog my literary findings, life hacks in language learning and how you can improve your language proficiency in a short period of time💯. 
  I really hope that we will become friends and you will like my thoughts and reasoning, I will also be glad to enter into a discussion with you. See you in a new post, my dear subscribers, 
  xoxo💖💖💖

Комментарии

  1. your blog mesmerizes me with its welcome! it's really so unusual that you started communicating so openly with your audience. The design is simply stunning and immediately striking! waiting for more of your posts!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. No way, Inga is that you?? It means a lot for me to get a comment from you💋💥🌷

      Удалить
  2. Hi, I'm glad you started your own blog! It's very nice that you want to make friends here and tell us about your life, very unusual design, I like everything.☺️

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I really liked your blog. It was nice to read the greeting, besides, the blog looks very bright and beautiful. This arouses interest and wants to know more.😍✨

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Hi, I really like your blog, especially this friendly post💫 and I also liked that we could improve our English in a short period of time📈. And I was very interested to read about your first day at tutor school😊. I wish you success in this endeavor🔥💯

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Hello, Ilya!
    You came up with a really interesting and unusual design. I am learning English, so I will keep an eye out for updates, especially about life hacks))) Good luck to you!🥰🙂

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Hey! Ilya! Super, great blog !!! how many useful things can be found with you, continue the same way!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Hi! Nice to see you here! I hope you will have a lot of subscribers!!!😎 Your introduction is very amazing🤩 Thank you for sharing !!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. I really like the design of your blog! Now I will definitely not forget about it, and your style really makes me interested in English. I hope you can help people with this beautiful but complex language.
    With best wishes! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Book review "Gulliver's travels" by Jonathan Swift