My introduction to the school of tutor😱 

Yesterday, together with my classmates, I went to our first meeting at the school of tutors🎓. It was a very interesting experience as I had never been on anything like it before💹. We were told about our future responsibilities and what we would learn. At the very beginning of the meeting, we all stood in a large circle and began to take turns talking about ourselves and answering random questions that helped us get to know each other better😍. Then we played games like a broken phone📴, which was also a lot of fun. Towards the end, we passed the kahoot test for our knowledge of the education of the Moscow State Pedagogical University🌁. And in the end we all drank tea together, ate cookies and took many cool photos, one of which I will attach below. I want to express special thanks to the organization of this meeting and to all the guys💞💕💝


Комментарии

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Book review "Gulliver's travels" by Jonathan Swift